Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kiss Quotes (II)

Kiss me as if you made believe
You were not sure this eve,
How my face, your flower, had pursed
It's petals up ...
~ Robert Browning

You should not take a fellow eight years old and make him swear to never kiss the girls.
~ Robert Browning

The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!
~ Robert Browning

First time he kissed me, he but only kissed
The fingers of this hand wherewith I write;
And, ever since, it grew more clean and white.
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not you should kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of a doubt.
~ Thomas Carlyle

...then I did the simplest thing in the world.
I leaned down... and kissed him.
And the world cracked open.
~ Agnes de Mille

One kind kiss before we part,
Drop a tear and bid adieu;
Though we sever, my fond heart
Till we meet shall pant for you.
~ Robert Dodsley

That farewell kiss which resembles greeting,
that last glance of love which becomes
the sharpest pang of sorrow.
~ George Eliot [Mary Ann Evans] -

No comments: