Saturday, August 18, 2007

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark....

Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss!
Her lips suck forth my soul: see, where it flies!
Come Helen, come give me my soul again.
Here will I dwell, for heaven be in these lips,
And all is dross that is not Helena.
~ Christopher Marlowe

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
~ Mistinguett

Be plain in dress, and sober in your diet; In short, my deary, kiss me, and be quiet.
~ Lady Mary Wortley Montagu

I never thought that love could feel like this - then you changed my world with just one kiss.
~ N Sync


A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.
~ Edmond Rostand

A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth--and endures all the rest.
~ Helen Rowland

Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her--when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?
~ Helen Rowland

I understand thy kisses, and thou mine,
And that's a feeling disputation.
~ William Shakespeare

Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made
For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.
~ William Shakespeare

... a wild dissolving bliss
Over my frame he breathed, approaching near,
And bent his eyes of kindling tenderness
Near mine, and on my lips impressed a lingering kiss,
~ Percy Bysshe Shelley

No comments: